The Reh Center for Entrepreneurship encourages the participation of interested partners — Clarkson University faculty, staff, and students as well as those related to academics or the practice of entrepreneurship — to support the Center’s work locally and globally.
Faculty Affiliates focus on the following goals:
- supporting and developing micro business owners
- supporting regional economic development
- creating entrepreneurship-centered learning opportunities for students
- obtaining external funding to support Center activities
- helping to increase campus and national visibility for entrepreneurship and micro business
- organizing seminars, workshops, and other events for Center stakeholders, as well as other relevant groups and individuals
- promoting quality research on micro business and regional economic development
The Reh Center, in turn, provides support to Faculty Affiliates that may include project funding, expertise and knowledge, technology, or other resources related to entrepreneurship education or research.
For more information about becoming a faculty affiliate, please contact Erin Draper.