- Software Engineering and Enterprise Technologies Laboratory
- Motor Drives and Power Quality Laboratories
- Micro and Nanoelectronics Laboratory
- Advanced Visualization Laboratory
- Mechatronic Systems Laboratory
Motor Drives and Power Quality Laboratories
The motor drives and power quality laboratories provide research capabilities in a broad range of energy conversion and power system research. The motor drive laboratory includes the capability to provide electrical and mechanical testing of motor drives, power electronics development and testing, and motor loss measurement. The power quality laboratory includes the capability of testing for harmonics effects, and voltage sag effects.
In addition, both laboratories have extensive computational capability for device and system analytical and simulation studies.