- Software Engineering and Enterprise Technologies Laboratory
- Motor Drives and Power Quality Laboratories
- Micro and Nanoelectronics Laboratory
- Advanced Visualization Laboratory
- Mechatronic Systems Laboratory
Micro and Nanoelectronics Laboratory
The Center for Quantum Device Techonology and the International Center for Gravity Materials Science and Application, described in Section V.D are an integral part of our micro/nano electronics efforts. Deep sub-micron scale device theory and modeling is an active area of investigation. We have particular interests in MOS/SOI devices, thermal effects on solid-state devices and interconnects, the characterization of III-V compound semiconductor devices, and MODFETs, HEMTs, and HBTs. Additionally, we have an active interest in advanced validated models of these devices for VLSI design applications.