Organizations which sign on as Center Affiliates, fund, drive, and shape the shared research portfolio of the Center. Affiliates work cooperatively as a group to advance their common interests and are best positioned to continuously and effectively reap the benefits of research outcomes from the shared portfolio. As such they are then ideally positioned to transfer the results to their own efforts and initiate leveraged projects which stem from shared portfolio project results but meet their specific needs.
CITeR Affiliate Organizations
- Aware, Inc
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Department of Defense-Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA)
- Department of Defense-Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Defense-Defense Biometrics & Forensics Office (DBFO), OUSD AT&L
- Department of Homeland Security— Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM)
- Department of Homeland Security-S & T
- Federal Bureau of Investigation-FBI
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- National Security Agency (2 Organizations)
- NexID Biometrics, LLC
- Northop Grumman
- SRC, Inc.
- U.S. Army Armament Research Development and Engineering Center