Adirondack Scholars Award
Clarkson University has established a scholarship to recognize high school seniors from the North Country for their hard work and commitment to academics. Recipients of this scholarship will receive up to $6,000 per year, depending on financial need, for a total of four years of undergraduate study at Clarkson. Students may enroll in any course of study at Clarkson University. To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Reside in one of the following counties: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence, Warren or Washington.
- Have a minimum overall high school average of 90.
- Complete an interview with a Clarkson University Admission representative.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Complete the Clarkson University Adirondack Scholars Award Application
- Submit a complete Clarkson University Admission Application by January 15.
In order to be considered for this award you must meet the criteria listed above by February 15th of your senior year (December 1st for Early Decision applicants). Students considering The Clarkson School should call 800-574-4425 regarding deadlines.
Final selection for the Adirondack Scholars Award will be determined by the Undergraduate Admission and New Student Financial Assistance Committee. If you have any questions or need to set up an admission interview please contact us at: