To reserve the Student Center forum, multipurpose rooms (MPRs), servery dining hall, or Bar 9/game room, please contact Room Reservations at email@example.com or at x6767 (see policy below).
To reserve the virtual game room, CUSA 123, or CUSA 121, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room reservation guidelines
The Student Center Committee has developed the following regulations to make reservations in the building:
- The following areas in the Student Center can be reserved: Multipurpose Rooms, Dining hall, Forum, and Bar 9.
- This building was designed with student groups and organizations in mind
- Faculty and Staff are encouraged to reserve space for meetings only from 8am-1pm when student activity is low in the building.
- Reservations from professors or staff later in the day will be accepted only if they are putting on events geared towards and inclusive of all students pertaining to co-curricular life
- Career workshops
- Classes should not be held in the Student Center
- Outside organizations are not welcome to reserve rooms in this space while classes are in session