- Climax Engineered Materials
- Ebara Technologies Inc
- Endicott Interconnect Technologies Inc.*
- PPG Industries
- Rohm and Haas
- Saint-Gobain Industrial Ceramics
- Schenectady International
- Spectron Glass and Electronics, Inc.
* New York State
This program is designed to provide a mechanism for a more substantive interaction both for companies already working with CAMP and for companies interested in developing a collaborative relationship.
$15,000 per year.
Benefits to the Company
- A non-voting seat on the CAMP Board of Directors.
- Research Fellowship, up to $7,500, in a research area of interest to the company.
- Access to CAMP faculty and their research expertise.
- Access to students for Co-Op/Intern/permanent jobs.
- Invitation to participate in the CAMP Annual Technical Meeting.
- General access to CAMP on exploratory visits (2 per year).
- Access to Electron Microscope and NMR facilities, on the same fee basis as Clarkson faculty. Access to other equipment by arrangement.
- Notification of CAMP sponsored seminars, and cost sharing on any CAMP sponsored materials courses.