To Apply for this dual degree program, you need to complete:
- One application (good for both degrees) - once your application is reviewed for the Master of Engineering program, your file will be sent to the Graduate Business Programs Office for evaluation for the MBA program.
- Two Essays
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Exam
- International Students must also submit a TOEFL exam
- For the School of Engineering, a TOEFL score of 550 PBT, 230 CPT, or 80 iBT is required
- For the School of Business, a TOEFL score of 600 PBT, 250 CPT, or 100 iBT is required. In addition, students will be required to complete a TSE (Test of Spoken English). This can be completed by either scoring a 100 or better on the TOEFLiBT exam or by calling the Graduate Business Programs Office for a brief telephone interview.
Complete application procedures can be found at http://www.clarkson.edu/graduate.
If a student is accepted for the dual degree program, letters of acceptance and notification of merit-based scholarships will come from both offices. If a student is denied acceptance into the Master of Engineering program, it is still possible to be admitted into the MBA program and vice versa.