Tuition and Financial Aid
|Eight MBA Core Courses||
Leadership Development I (1.5 credits)
(on-campus meals & simulation fee) *Subject to change
|Total Tuition for Year One||$34,162|
|One MBA Core Course||
|Leadership Development II (1.5 credits)||
|Total Tuition for Year Two||
*costs subject to change based upon institutional tuition rates
Students may take fewer courses if schedules do not permit 25.5 credits during year one, and 16.5 credits during year two. To be eligible for student loans however, students must be registered for at least 4.5 credits per academic term. Any deviation from the schedule may result in a loss of student loan eligibility.
The resident requirement of the online MBA program features a comprehensive pricing structure which includes , books and meals on-campus only.
Some participants receive corporate sponsorship or tuition reimbursement benefits through their employer. You may also apply for low interest loans for any expenses not covered by employers (see above statement).
Financial Assistance and Important Forms: The Office of Graduate Business Programs and Clarkson University's Student Administrative Services Office are available to help you through the financial process. The following links will assist you as you explore the options that are available to you. If you have any other questions about loan programs, please contact the Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Student Administrative Services Office, at 1-315-268-3904.
Other Useful Web Sites for Domestic and International Students:
International Student Organization - information on scholarships and grants for international students wishing to pursue graduate studies in the United States.
- International Fellowships for Women
- www.ProjectWorkingMom.com - Scholarships for Moms and Dads to gain advice and financial aid information on going back to school online. From this website, you can apply for your share of $2 million in scholarships for working parents.
- International Education and Fund Association (IEFA)
- Grants for Graduate Students - a database of grants for graduate and post-graduate students, provided by U.S. government, international, corporate and private funding agencies.
- Scholarship Search from College Board Online - find scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs that match your education level, talents, and background.
- U.S. Department of Education, Office of Post-secondary Education - offers several useful financial aid links, including The Student Guide for the current year.