Online MBA Curriculum
The online MBA program is a 42 credit-hour program.
• Part-time and can be completed in less than two years.
• Maximum time to complete the program is five years.
• All students are required to take nine (3 credits each) MBA core courses, as well as a Leadership Development course (3 total credits) consistent of one short residential seminar style classes at the beginning of your academic term. The remaining 12 credits are comprised of four elective courses chosen from a list of six courses.
Concepts emphasized include:
- A process management approach to quality
- A global orientation
- E-commerce based strategies
- Employing Information Technology as a decision-making tool
- People and organizational skills for implementing supply chain solutions
Below is the residential visit dates for online MBA students beginning June 2013:
Leadership Development I is scheduled for June 27th through June 29th. Students will arrive to Clarkson University B.H. Snell Hall Petersen Boardroom at 11 a.m. on June 27th for an orientation and a luncheon prior to class.
Office of Graduate Business Programs
Potsdam, NY 13699-5770
Toll Free: 866-333-6613 (U.S. and Canada only)