Making it all possible.
Clarkson offers a wide variety of scholarships, work-study positions, financial aid and other forms of financial assistance that can help you get the degree you want.
There is no limit to the number of scholarships that can be awarded in an academic year. Academic scholarships include merit-based, professional and leadership awards.
• Share the Love Referral Program
Current and referred students who attend each receive one free, 3-credit course.
• Graduate Assistant
Work with faculty, staff and undergraduates. The nature of work varies. Assistants can earn up to $1,500 per semester. For more information contact us.
• Financial Assistance
You can finance your graduate academic study through federal loans, including:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — apply online at www.fafsa.gov
- Federal Direct Loan Application
- Graduate Student Federal Direct PLUS Loan Application
- Alternative Student Loans