Admission to the program is based upon the overall qualities of your application including professional experience, professional references, undergraduate academic performance, and statement of purpose.
Minimum admission requirements for the program are:
- Submission of application form.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in engineering or technical field. Any degree earned internationally must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree.
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of how many credits were earned.
- Two letters of reference, preferably from a supervisor or colleague.
- Submission of an official GRE test score. (Note: This requirement may be waived for any applicant that has previously completed a Master's, Doctoral degree program or an applicant that has considerable, relevant work experience. Please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Current professional resume or CV.
- Statement of Purpose that is one page each in length, double spaced:
- Describe your career progress to date and your future short-term and long-term career goals. How do you expect an MS from Clarkson University to help you achieve these goals and why now?
"The program is structured in a very "worker friendly" format that offers working professionals an opportunity to build upon their knowledge base and earn a graduate degree without disrupting their career or employment. I think this is a very creative program!"
—Floyd S. Ormsbee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Consumer and Organizational Studies
Clarkson University School of Business