- Polygraphs for recording of nerve impulses
- WPI High Impedance Amplifiers for recording of intracellular action potentials
- Actographs for monitoring of activity from invertebrate animals
- Recirculating Seawater System for maintenance of living marine specimens
- Biopac Physiology hardware and software for experimental analysis of factors such as EKG and EEG
- Patch clamp system for analysis of single cells
- Extremely fine pipette maker to pull micropipettes for probing single cells
"My Clarkson background, particularly the required senior research project, fostered my interest in research and resulted in my transition to graduate work. The close personal interaction with Clarkson faculty left a lasting impression."
— Peter Takes '79, Ph.D., RAC, is Senior Director of Clinical and Healthcare Compliance and Clinical Compliance Officer at Stereotaxis, Inc. which manufactures devices for minimally invasive cardiological and neurological surgery.