- Current Residency
- Work Status
- Work Time Currently Spent Telecommuting
- Working From a Remote Site
- Option to Telecommute
- Importance of Telecommuting
- Would Live in Park
- Reasons For Not Pursuing Telecommuting
- Greatest Advantage of Telecommuting
- Determents to Living in the Park
- Reasons to Live in the Park
- Importance of Business Centers
- Probability of Utilizing a Business Center
- Observations & Implications
Four populations were identified in this survey. (a) Full time residents of the Park (7% of survey). (b) Seasonal residents (13%). (c) Those that do not own or rent, but live in New York State (35%). (d) Those that do own or rent, but live in a State other than New York (46%).
This sample appears very representative of the primary markets of interest, namely those that live in New York, but not the Park, and those living in another State (80% of total sample).