- Current Residency
- Work Status
- Work Time Currently Spent Telecommuting
- Working From a Remote Site
- Option to Telecommute
- Importance of Telecommuting
- Would Live in Park
- Reasons For Not Pursuing Telecommuting
- Greatest Advantage of Telecommuting
- Determents to Living in the Park
- Reasons to Live in the Park
- Importance of Business Centers
- Probability of Utilizing a Business Center
- Observations & Implications
Have respondents sought information, or has the employer approached them about telecommuting?
A small minority felt that they were either not interested in telecommuting, or they preferred working onsite (10%). An additional 30% noted that telecommuting was not an option for them due to the nature of their business. Importantly, over 1 out of a 3 who were surveyed said they were interested and needed to explore their options.