- Current Residency
- Work Status
- Work Time Currently Spent Telecommuting
- Working From a Remote Site
- Option to Telecommute
- Importance of Telecommuting
- Would Live in Park
- Reasons For Not Pursuing Telecommuting
- Greatest Advantage of Telecommuting
- Determents to Living in the Park
- Reasons to Live in the Park
- Importance of Business Centers
- Probability of Utilizing a Business Center
- Observations & Implications
Regardeless of where they live, How important is the option to telecommute?
An overwhelming percentage (81%) felt that telecommuting was an attractive option for them. This figure incorporates those that currently do not have that as an option, but simply would like this ability.
OPEN ENDED RESPONSES: Comments varied though a surprising number of individuals currently do telecommute, if only on a limited basis, many have participated for a extended period of time. Others considered themselves as “remote-road warriors” in their careers.
Example Comments: (already do telecommuting [several]; telecommuting is great and productive; vital to those homebound; telecommuting may work in future jobs; lack of DSL could be a problem